Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- PLC programming in ST (structured text) for WAGO PLC, programming environment e!Cockpit (CODESYS)
- Various interfaces to hardware/control system (IO-Link, CAN, PROFINET, ...)
- Interface to HMI (SQL, Websocket, ...)
- Sub-project management / coordination of overall machine automation solution
- Carry out tests / commissioning
- Create documentation
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in automation and PLC programming
- Fast learning ability
- Basic knowledge of web development helpful (SQL database, php, html, css, js, ...)
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering helpful
- Fluency in English and German
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!