Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Prepare reports for management regarding status of project
- Lead SCRUM of SCRUMS (> 5 scrum teams)
- Coordinate test management activities (> 4 locations)
- Understand and challenge technical and domain aspects of the solution
- Issue Control Management and Change Control Management
- Challenge and review concepts of software architecture
- Hands on technical experience in software development including a solid understanding of SCRUM and test management
- Proven working experience in project management, software development, off-shore development, test management
- Master degree in engineering and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong working knowledge of SCRUM and Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!