Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- System integration of electrical, communication and information systems in vehicles
- Preparation of engineering / production documents, e.g. electrical schematics and system drawings
- Support of production, commissioning and type tests
- Support and participation in software tests of suppliers as well as ensuring delivery according to contract and schedule
- Cooperation with different external stakeholders
- Further development of project-independent and market-driven solution modules in cooperation with the engineering, design and product management departments
- Design of hardware components
- Create technical concepts, specifications and drafts of functional electrical diagrams
- Engineering degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering and/or as a process manager
- Ideally experience in Railway, Aerospace or Transport
- Experience in complex, regulated environments and with global projects
- Good understanding of requirements and expectations within a project
- Excellent verbal and written French or German language skills plus full proficiency in English
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!