Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Administration and configuration of web application server
- Software deployment
- Coding of automation and monitoring scripts
- Issues investigation and troubleshooting
- Contribution to the design, technical documentation, implementation and administration of enterprise application
- Middleware refreshment and patching
- Collaboration with specialists of different areas for the implementation of cross-domain activities
- Ticket management (L2/L3 support) in collaboration with our strategic 3rd party supplier
- On-call service (7x24) and early/late shifts
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Senior profile with proven working experience (5+ years) in Middleware area
- Strong knowledge and experience in DevOps/Automation languages such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience in analyzing technical problems and preparing and automating recurring administrative activities
- Experience with Linux, AIX and related scripting languages
- Experience in administration of J2EE Application Server (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
- Experience in Secure Data Transfer topics (SFTP, Queue Management)
- Knowledge of SSL and digital certificates
- Strong knowledge of packaging and distribution (RPM), automation tool.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and cope with strict deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English – German and Italian are considered as a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!