Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Coordination, administration and management of kick-off meetings as well as progress monitoring, development, design reviews
- Monitoring of interfaces with the various departments (mechanics, SW, fire protection...)
- Monitoring of time schedule, project progress, milestones
- Monitoring, control and release of the progressing budget as well as accounting
- Monitoring and control of customer requirements. Claim Management
- Coordination of the RAMS and approval meeting
- Respect for planning, specifications, specifications and budget
- Electrical engineering degree (Master) or similar training
- Several years of experience in project management in the railway/aerospace/automotive or similar industry
- Fluent in German and English
- Quick comprehension as well as independent, structured and proactive working style
- Distinct team and communication skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!