Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Work in close cooperation with R&D to draw up and execute new technology and process roadmaps for power semiconductors
- Work on complex projects relating to power semiconductor technology for the purpose of driving forward business development
- Identify and explore new opportunities to support product roadmap, including evaluation of new materials, methods, and technologies for the respective production areas
- Collaborate closely with equipment and maintenance engineers to meet production specifications and enhance process and equipment reliability
- Support production line with regard to migration from 150 mm to 200 mm technology and define, qualify, and fine-tune upgraded tools
- Assume responsibility for development packages in cooperation with R&D and Product Engineering, in addition to analyzing results in all areas and preparing stakeholder reports
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering
- Experience in quality engineering and manufacturing
- Drive to exceed goals and improve business practice for higher performance levels
- Prioritize, act, achieve and actively demonstrate teamwork and facilitate collaboration
- Fluent German and English language skills required
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!