Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Developing and testing hardware related embedded software for medical products
- Working on Model Driven Development with IBM Rhapsody and Linux in C++ programming language
- Being responsible for the commissioning of ARM Cortex Multicore Processors
- Supervising external BSP development
- Configuration of Linux OS images using Yocto
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Technical Computer Sciences / Engineering or similar
- Strong C++ skills in embedded environment
- At least 2-3 years of professional work experience in medical devices
- Experience in programming embedded Linux software
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Software Architecture and Design, and BLE
- Proven record of creating and executing software tests on different levels
- Fluency in German and Englishlanguage
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!