Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Developing and testing hardware-related embedded software for medical products
- Working on Model Driven Development with IBM Rhapsody and Linux in C++ programming language
- Being responsible for the commissioning of ARM Cortex Multicore Processors (i.MX6 / i.Mx8)
- Supervising external BSP development
- Configuration of Linux OS images using Yocto
- Degree in Technical Computer Sciences
- C++ / UML knowledge in embedded environment
- Experience in programming embedded Linux software
- Experience in using the IBM Rhapsody development environment
- Understanding of secure boot
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Experience in Requirements Engineering as well as in Software Architecture and Design
- Proven record of creating and executing software tests on different levels
- Good knowledge of German and English
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!