Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Close collaboration and cooperation with different stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulations and standards
- Responsibility for the design and development of instruments, but also the improvement and modification of already existing products
- Involvement in projects for the development of new products by cooperating with surgical, clinical, and technological experts
- Generation of product models, concept layouts; completion of testing requirements
- Degree (Bachelor/Master) in Engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development and in the MedTech business
- Knowledge of regulations/standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDD / MDR, US FDA)
- Understanding of processes and SOPs, GDP knowledge
- Experiences in Mechanical Development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Self-motivated with strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to use CAD software
- Very good German language skills, English is a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!