Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Being a Subject Matter Expert in Quality Control and stability related topics, investigations and issues
- Updating and writing SOPs and work instructions
- Performing Quality Investigation (non-conformances)
- Following up on corrections and CAPAs
- Implementing process improvements
- Supporting change control
- Providing quality oversight of QC related activities
- Reviewing and assessing QC activities against cGMPs, regulatory dossiers, quality requirements, and global standards and practices
- University degree in Biology (Microbiology, Food Technology or similar)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of quality control, microbiology or quality assurance, in environmental monitoring and/or in sterile production (aseptic area)
- Knowledge of EU, FDA, cGMP and cGLP regulations is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Ability to think analytically and to work in a well-structured way
- Team player with excellent communication skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!