Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
You will join the Billing department in the office of Lausanne and be part of a team responsible for the invoicing of 65M CHF of turnover. In direct collaboration with most of the departments of the company (Business, HR, Controlling, Accounting) and under the supervision of the Sales Administration Officer, you will work independently to support the company's service. At the heart of the company's management, you will participate in the growth of the activity in this dynamic and high-potential area.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Participation in the whole billing process (invoices creation, dunning, follow-up of payments);
- Participation in weekly meetings to solve issues related to the WIPs and unpaid invoices after analyzing reports you will participate in creating.
- Management of legal documents (contracts, purchase orders, etc…) in direct collaboration with business managers and clients.
- Screening of new clients.
- Work performed in English.
- You have a financial, management or commercial education. A first experience in billing or accounting will be a plus.
- You have a basic knowledge of Excel.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking German, French or Italian is a plus.
- You are curious, detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and excited about a new professional challenge.
- You have good communication skills both in writing and orally.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic and international environment.
- You want to get a good understanding of the basics of billing and accounting, in a multi-department environment.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!