Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Acting as a technical engineering specialist supporting construction, commissioning, verification and qualification activities
- Interacting with external construction team, general planner and downstream equipment suppliers
- Reviewing and approving relevant CVQ documentation as well as preparing and reviewing qualification documents (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Supervising process equipment, especially during CVQ phases
- Being responsible and accountable for working according to cGxP, health, safety and environmental requirements and procedures as well as all relevant external / governmental guidance
- Degree (Dipl. lng., Bachelor, Masters or higher) in Life Science, Mechanical/Process/Chemical Engineering
- At least 4 years of experiences in the life science, pharmaceutical or chemical industry as a project and/or C&Q Engineer
- Proven experience and knowledge in the area of Biotechnology
- Experience with Process Control Systems (e.g. Siemens) and in Process Engineering
- Understanding of cGxP and CVQ
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and/or French are a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!