Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Being responsible for different projects including all respective tasks involved
- Ensuring availability and correctness of packaging documentation for sterile and non-sterile medical devices (compliance with regulations: ISO, MDR, FDA, etc.)
- Checking packaging configurations and packaging validation documentation in PLM/ERP systems
- Performing necessary improvements
- Overseeing the creation and release of change orders through Agile PLM Software
- Coordinating with various stakeholders when planning and communicating projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in Medical Device/GMP environment
- Understanding of packaging technology and validation procedures
- Experiences in Program/Project Management
- Knowledge and skills in a PLM system (e.g. Windchill, Agile, Adaptive)
- Knowledge of the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
- Organized, creative, and analytical personality
- Fluency in English, German skills preferred
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!