Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- New and further development of hardware in the field of electronics
- New and further development of firmware in the area of embedded systems
- Creation of hardware and firmware specifications for internal and external stakeholders
- Testing and Simulation of the systems
- Apprenticeship support if required
- M.Sc. Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- A first experience in both Hardware and Software R&D Engineering
- A first experience in Manufacturing or Testing is a plus
- Experience in low level programming (C, C++, Python, RTOS, Linux / ARM Cortex , NVIDIA)
- Knowledge of Labview or Matlab is a plus
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Responsible, customer-oriented and team player
- Good knowledge of both German and English
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!