ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide. ALTEN Switzerland is already collaborating with our clients in the Life Science, Engineering, Enterprise Services sectors to develop the technologies of tomorrow in Switzerland. Due to our recent growth, we are offering an internship in our Engineering Business Development team in Zürich. ALTEN, we believe in growing together.
- Senior level position with Black and Clean Utility design responsibility
- Leading the discipline clean and/or black utilities and representing our client's interests in a project set-up with a contractor
- Technical responsibility for Utilities in large Biopharma projects
- Hands-on involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents
- Collaboration with all parties involved for tasks such as equipment and systems design, specification, tendering, expediting, FATs, SATs, commissioning, qualification and start up
- University degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with Black and Clean Utility design
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in English and German
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!