Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Collaborate with Operations, Supply Chain and Validation to develop integrated operation and maintenance schedules.
- Schedule preventive maintenance/calibration activities, labor and resources in CMMS to maximize equipment uptime and minimize impact to manufacturing operations.
- Update the communication and maintenance boards to capture equipment availability, associated metrics and important communications to engineering and maintenance personnel.
- Formulate action plans to correct systemic issues impacting Maintenance Plan execution. Coordinate Planning activities with maintenance engineers, mechanics and operations personnel.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team as needed.
- Associates degree or other higher level education.
- 2+ Years of Maintenance Experience within Pharmaceutical or GMP-regulated industry.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Microsoft Suite of Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Power Point).
- Background on equipment preventive maintenance programs, Total Productive Maintenance, equipment reliability and failure modes, efficiency metrics a plus.
- Fluent in French.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!