Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Initiate V&V plans and contribute to project plans/timelines.
- Develop and establish Design Verification and Validation plans and protocols.
- Work in a team environment; peer review work.
- Develop test plans, test procedures, trace matrices, and test reports.
- Work closely with Design Quality Engineer to identify safety related units in software.
- Engineering degree in electronics or equivalent training.
- At least 6 years of experience in validation and verification related to complex systems.
- Working knowledge of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards.
- Experience in writing system requirements is necessary.
- Knowledge of physics is a big plus.
- Fluent in English.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!