Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Testing all production vehicles for compliance with contractual requirements
- Preparing protocols for acceptance tests
- Organising and carrying out acceptance tests as well as static and dynamic factory tests
- Detecting and documenting deviations and defects
- Supervising operational tests (2 - 4 vehicles in parallel)
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Regularly informing the project management team
- University degree or technical training with respective professional experience
- Experience in organising and carrying out acceptance tests
- At least 3 years’ experience in the railway industry or similar
- Knowledge of vehicles, project requirements catalogues and specifications
- Language skills: fluency in German and French or English B1
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!