Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Provides technical maintenance information by answering questions and requests and summarizing information.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3 year of experience required in one or more of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, and/or automation.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician.
- Ability to read, analyze technical procedures, documentation, instruction manuals, and/or governmental regulations.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
- Fluent in French. Knowledge of english is a big plus.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!