Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- The role focuses on routine activities such as utility and facility monitoring, in-process/release testing, data reporting, activity scheduling and problem solving
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Conduct classical microbiological methods/tests in laboratory environment
- Analysis of water samples, chemical gas analysis, TOC measurements, determination of nitrates, detection of bacterial endotoxins, membrane filtration
- Understand quality systems and resolve issues related to deviations, failures, change control, CAPA, etc.
- Ensure adherence to regulations, GCPs, SOPs and working instructions
- Previous experience: first work experience or internships in laboratory
- Experience in GMP environment, quality tests
- Bachelor (or Master) Degree in (Micro)biology, Biotechnology or similar
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Autonomous and independent work with minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work and general instruction for new activities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and to adapt in a flexible environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!