Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Conducting classical microbiological tests in a laboratory environment
- Exercising judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Analysing water samples, determining nitrates, detecting bacterial endotoxins, etc.
- Understanding quality systems and resolving issues related to deviations, failures, change control, CAPA, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to regulations, GCPs, SOPs and work instructions
- Performing routine activities such as utility and facility monitoring, in-process/release testing, data reporting, activity scheduling and problem solving
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor (Master) Degree in (Micro)biology, Biotechnology or similar
- First work or internship experience in a laboratory
- Experience with quality tests (eg. Bioburden, water tests, environmental monitoring)
- Ideally experience in GMP environment
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to adapt in a flexible environment
- Fluency in German and English language
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!