Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs.
- Micromechanical environment with computation and modeling.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Be in contact with external partners.
- Participate in customer service activities, such as the technical definition customer service components.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent training.
- At least 3 years of experience working in design engineering.
- Strong knowledge of CREO and Windchill is required.
- Experience in luxury industry is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- You are self-motivated and a great team worker.
- Fluent in French, English is a plus.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!