Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Responsible for the introduction and validation of new laboratory equipment and/or complex new processes in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Development and management of URS, FDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/ OQ/ PQ etc.
- Qualification and validation of lab equipment and respective documentation
- Responsible for handling non-conformities treatments by realizing all the necessary test execution protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of new documentation, operating procedures, and failure analysis guides
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related fields
- Accustomed to work in a regulated environment
- Professional experience in lab equipment qualification and validation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Well-developed project management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!