Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Supporting manufacturing operations (process development, tool design, machine programming, machinery & equipment)
- Providing technical support and guidance (equipment design and development, testing of materials, root cause analysis, problem solving)
- Coordinating and supporting new equipment acquisition efforts
- Developing a process validation strategy
- Writing and executing protocols and summary reports
- Performing design and analytical activities
- Creating and releasing change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software
- Supporting risk management activities
- At least 3 years of experience in an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) environment
- At least 3 years of experience and relevant knowledge in upstream or downstream processing of biotechnologically manufactured products
- Experience in a GMP regulated work environment
- Very good written and spoken German as well as good English skills are required
- Hands-on experience in Large Molecules or ADCs Drug Substance manufacturing processes in steel or single-use technology an advantage
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!