Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Working closely with sales, project management and multidisciplinary teams
- Handling challenging customer orders
- Developing complex layouts, load and foundation plans as well as process flows
- Developing and designing installation components
- Preparing a detailed plant scope of supply specifications
- Creating technical documentation as well as operation instructions and spare parts lists
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical/Process Engineering
- 3 years of proven experience in plant construction/engineering (preferably in the recycling and recovery of bulk material, gravel pits, mineral processing, cement or mining)
- Mastery of CAD (AutoCAD, Inventor) and ERP programs
- Experience in converting P&ID schemas into 3D layouts
- Fluency in German language and good language skills in English
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!