Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Responsible for working with the automation team on fixture and automation system development as well as deployment into a manufacturing environment
- Introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process automation projects from design through completion and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for performing troubleshooting and corrective maintenance on custom automation equipment as well as the redaction of functional analysis
- Responsible of handling projects and tasks and play an active role in the processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with both Corporate and regulatory policies, while meeting all design control and other regulatory requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in IT, Electronics or related fields
- Experience with Automation systems (SIEMENS PCS7, Allen Bradley, HIMA, COMOS, ATE)
- Project management experience for automation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Fluency in English and German
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!