Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Driving and managing purchasing controls related processes
- Leading, developing, and implementing supplier/purchasing controls and associated activities
- Developing and enabling processes in support of the identification, selection, qualification, monitoring, and disengagement of suppliers
- Implementing supplier change control processes
- Taking care of assigned Source Quality related projects, activities, and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technical Field
- At least 3 years of experience in medical device/pharmaceutical industry as Project Engineer/Quality Engineer/Project Manager or similar
- Background in Supplier Management and Process Validation/Verification
- Familiarity with ISO-13485 and FDA QSR
- Supervisor experience and strong Project Management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English language; German desirable
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!