Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Subject Matter Expert for Internal Audit and Inspection
- Team leader of a small team
- Local Project Management
- Overseeing and managing the execution of Quality Systems (QS) at site level, including Nonconformances (NC), Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Internal Audit (IA) Observations, Site Complaint Manufacturing Investigations, Product Quality Escalation, Quality Progress Review (QPR), Quality System Management Review (QSMR), and other assigned QS activities
- Supporting compliance and document control areas, and continuous improvement of the Quality System
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering (Scientific/Technical/Quality discipline)
- At least 5 years related experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of ISO and QSR regulations
- Experience with root cause investigation, change management, risk management, technical writing, Quality Auditing, Quality Systems process development
- Preferably experience in Project Management and with training/coaching others
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in German and English language
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!