Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
Context: Development process of a vehicle (railway) from the concept phase to implementation and production support through to the approval at the customer's premises.
- Technical leadership of the electrical engineering team in the project
- Integrating electrical systems in vehicles
- Analysing customer requirement specifications and standards and defining work packages
- Technical coordination with other disciplines
- Compliance with technical, scheduling and financial objectives
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Several years of professional experience in plant/rail vehicle construction
- Interest and/or knowledge of power distribution, drive systems, control and instrumentation technology, on-board IT systems, security systems, door systems or air conditioning technology
- Open-minded, communicative, independent and goal-oriented
- Fluency in German and English language
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!