Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Object-oriented software development and modeling within an agile team
- Active participation in requirements analysis, specification and development of a software system architecture
- Architecture, design, development, testing and integration of hardware-related software in C/C++
- Development of embedded Linux software
- Participation in all phases of software development, from feasibility study to design, development, testing, documentation, DevOps and Bug
- Planning and execution of software module, integration and acceptance tests
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of embedded software in C / C++
- Experience with software design patterns, principles and object-oriented design
- Experience with real time embedded systems, embedded operating systems (RTOS, Linux) and PC software for control
- Experience in projects with end-to-end responsibility (requirements gathering, design, development, test, deployment)
- Experience with git and collaboration tools
- Experience with an agile approach
- Very good German and English language skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!