ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting. With a financial turnover of more than 2.6 billion euros, we currently have almost 37,200 employees based in more than 25 countries.
In Switzerland, ALTEN employs more than 450 consultants and has become a reference partner for its customers in the Engineering, Life Sciences & Enterprise services fields, contributing know how thanks to a dynamic, expert and highly qualified headcount.
To support the fast grow of our company we are looking for BUSINESS MANAGERS to join our teams located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Chiasso.
If you are willing to get a fast career evolution, obtain a high level of responsibility and boost your personal efficiency in an innovative environment, join us at ALTEN Switzerland!
As Business Manager, you will be entitled to become an entrepreneur in building your own business unit within 3 main activities:
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers and thinking out of the box
- Gathering new business leads at actual customers
- Participating in development of business offers
- Supporting the company to meet its commercial objectives
- Optimizing business profitability
- “Farming” customer relationships with your winning way
- Supporting our clients in demanding projects through several service offering
- Analysing and reporting your business activities
- Participating to the recruitment strategy definition and process
- Continuously recruit, interview and match candidates in order to have already qualified talent ready to meet customer’s current and anticipated needs
- Act as a leader to build your own team of consultants
- Be in charge of your consultant team career evolution (Annual review, career committee, trainings)
- Supervising the financial status of your business activity (P&L)
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- Master’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing with a good understanding of Life Science or a degree in Engineering/Natural Sciences or Pharmacy with a keen interest in active business development
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, ideally in business engineering or coordination of technical projects
- Corporate entrepeneurship spirit
- You are a good listener, pro-active, persuasive, communicative and have a "hands-on" mentality
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but also you are a team player keeping focus on the company’s interests
- Your industry-specific expertise helps you understand the project requirements and to identify the technical skillset necessary for a targeted customer support
- You have a proven track record of closing new business opportunities
- You are fluent German and English, French is a plus
If you think you are the Business Manager we are looking for, do not hesitate and apply to be part of the success story of ALTEN : we are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!