Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- In collaboration with the mechanic, establish a description of the function to be performed
- Using the different load data available, size the actuators to perform the function.
- Create the functional electrical diagrams of the function with the information necessary for the electrical manufacturer of the project
- Actively participate in the commissioning of the function on the machine at the various production sites or at customers' premises.
- Participate in the project review planned as part of the project and share the choice of solutions with the various automation engineer experts of the product
- Ingénieur HES, Ingénieur EPFL
- Experience as PLC programmer in the machine industry.
- Specific knowledge: DELPHI programming, OBJECT-ORIENTED, Motion Control
- Computer skills: DELPHI - MKS – GIT ET9000 / TWINCAT
- French and English are both mandatory
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!