Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- The role is responsible for writing, performance and reporting on validation activities related to biopharmaceutical facilities, utilities, equipment (FUE) and associated systems (eg. automation)
- The individual shall be responsible for planning, coordinating and driving validation activities from initiation to successful completion
- The individual shall act as the primary decision maker for assigned validation responsibilities, including deviation investigations, risks / impact assessment
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols involving facilitates equipment, utilities and associated automation
- BSc Degree in Science
- Min 3 years of experience in Pharma / Biotech
- Min 3 years of experience in qualification / validation
- German nice to have (B1/C1)
- English Fluent
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!