Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Integrating communication and information systems
- Designing power electronics for new applications / traction power converters
- Creating component specifications and clarifying technical questions with suppliers
- Designing electrical components
- Performing type tests and supporting commissioning activities
- Creation of technical documentation
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional work experience
- Railway industry experience
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: power electronics, traction, safety, cabinets, substations, software, telecommunication
- Very good communication and strong team playing skills
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English language
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!