Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Automate, Manage and maintain Kubernetes clusters lifecycle
- Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platform
- Maintain and Develop Docker images/containers for a different technology stack
- Setting up and managing Docker private repository and creating Docker file to create custom Docker images
- Ensure that the connectivity and network are always up and running and plan for capacity upgrading or downsizing as and when the need arises
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions
- Gather and present metrics and activities for the projects to key stakeholders
- Mentoring and training new team members
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using GIT/Jenkins/Artifactory
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Docker Containerization.
- Hands-on experience in designing Kubernetes cluster with high availability and high performance
- Strong knowledge in public clouds like AWS or Azure
- Experience automating systems deployments and configuration management using open source tools
- Sense of ownership, initiative-taking, and a can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Team-player with strong collaboration and communication skills, who is able to motivate and mobilize cross-functional teams, and respond positively to feedback
- Strong understanding of Agile and working in agile projects
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem-solving skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!