Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale test strategies and plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- 7+ yrs. experience in a QA Lead, Test Lead or Test Manager capacity
- Strong understanding of large IT Project Management, Integration and/or Business Application QA Testing.
- Demonstrated experience leading Testing for Oracle CC&B QA and/or UAT
- CC&B upgrade experience required. Strong understanding of CC&B design, enhancements and deployment for upgrade to 2.3 or above would be helpful but not required
- Expert level experience with HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Rally or other Test Management Tools
- Utilities experience is preferred: Electric Utilities, Natural Gas or Water
- Must be a disciplined, self-starter and have the ability to execute on assignments independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required.
- Ability to work with demanding users in a high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- German and English are mandatory
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!