Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Management of projects that deliver software to Clients (banks of varying sizes) from Kick-off to implementation, to test, to delivery and to post-delivery
- Monitoring and controlling of project indicators to ensure on-time delivery within the agreed budget and in compliance with quality standards
- Managing the change management lifecycle during the project
- Reporting and communicating all aspects of the project to both internal and external stakeholders at different levels
- Coordinating resources across multiple departments to deliver the project
- Completed University Degree in finance, engineering or IT subjects
- Management experience on large systems implementation projects in the financial services industry
- Practical experience in Clients management and in coordinating resources within a matrix organization
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving abilities and strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work successfully, both in a team and independently as well as stress-resistant and able to perform in a fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered an advantage
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!