Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Execution of testing, commissioning, and maintenance work on the rail vehicles at the customer site and on-board
- Defects investigation to find root causes together with engineering
- Perform mechanical/electrical removals and installations
- Documentation of the work
- Technical training (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics)
- Experience in troubleshooting of rail vehicles
- At least 1 year experience in the rolling stock field
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience
- Independence and the willingness to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of English, German a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!