Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of product firmware
- Developing source code targeting the embedded system from requirements to production
- Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the firmware and hardware
- Analyze and optimize efficiency, stability and scalability of the developed firmware
- Assess third party and open source software
- Contribute to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market
- Solid programming experience in C (C++ is a plus) for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly optimized code
- Good knowledge of ARM embedded microcontroller architectures
- Good knowledge of STM32 microcontroller family and related development tools
- Good knowledge of RTOS for microcontrollers
- Experience with lab tools: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, debuggers and protocol analyzers
- Hands on experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis and problem solving
- Experience with connected objects and devices = IOT
- In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market (design verification, code reviews, prototyping and product testing.
- Familiarity and experience with modern software development methodologies
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!