Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Independent assessment and processing of change reports in Trackwise
- Independent implementation of process validations and functional tests
- Planning and agreement of activities with all interfaces involved (e.g. production, quality assurance, production planning, engineering, development)
- Validation coordination in the context of huddles, projects and launches Implementation of periodic validation reviews
- GMP-compliant creation and maintenance of the required working documents
- University degree with a pharmaceutical or technical background (e.g. pharmaceutical engineer)
- Experience in the areas of qualification, validation and change control (Trackwise)
- Experience in the area of primary and secondary packaging & very good GMP knowledge
- Very communicative and performance-oriented personality, confident demeanor
- Very good German and English skills
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!