Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- He is responsible for the project management of grid construction projects for SAS (Stations Automation Systems)
- He coordinates and optimizes the projects assigned to him and ensures a timely and cost-efficient implementation
- He leads his project team including external planners, service providers and suppliers
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or economics
- Previous experience in SAS (Station Automation Systems)
- At least 3-5 years of experience as project manager, ideally in SAS
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience
- Independence and the willingness to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of German and French, English a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!