Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Capture and define system level requirements. The systems engineer is producing the system level specification and detailed design documents.
- Requirement allocation and harmonization with the lower level item teams (software, hardware, FPGA) to converge and build the detailed system architecture and design.
- Sub-item requirement review and formal validation.
- Participate to the transversal peer reviews.
- Technical Interfacee with customers and/or certification authorities.
- Systems engineer has cross-functional skill capabilities to communicate with expert team, of other discipline (Software, Hardware, FPGA, Safety)
- Master’s Degree in electronics/computer science, or similar
- 5 years of technical experience
- Fluent in English
- Proven background/experience in avionic system development (ARP4754, DO-178 and/or DO-254).
- Proven background/experience in system requirement capture, allocation, requirement management,
- Technical knowledge/ experience in some of the following field is highly desired
- ARINC653 RTOS (VxWorks 653, PikeOS, Integrity)
- Complex electronic devices (State of the art CPU/GPU/FPGA, etc.)
- Communication bus/protocol (PCIe, CAN, ARINC-429, MIL-1553, etc.)
- Electronic Board manufacturing/assembly
- Embedded Software design
- Background/experience in avionic system safety and/or certification is an asset
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with customers and at all organization levels.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!