Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
• Build and maintain a complex digital analytic platform within the field of blood analysis devices by lead the digital transformation team
• Build the architecture design of the ecosystem and evaluate different architecture options
• Leading the software development of the analytic platform.
• Design the data analytic processes and foster the data driven development
• Simplify and optimize internal workflows through mass data acquisition and process analysis
• Test and assess the functionalities of the platform. Continuously optimize and the performance and robustness of the system
• Manage the communication with stakeholders, interdisciplinary teams and external partners in order to improve the system design and performance
• Help determine the commercial viability of the platform in foreign markets
• Master in software engineering or computer science
• IoT experience in development and implementation of security standards
• Proven background in software development teams, from architecture to testing of the functionalities
• Excellent skills in development languages including but not limited to C#, Java, C++, WPF, MVVM or MVC architecture
• Experience in data analytics and data analytic tools such as Matlab, Python and R
• Experience in Asian markets either through studies or previous job experience would be an advantage
• +5 years of experience in software architecture design and development
• Proven experience in platform establishment and maintenance
• Substantial experience in database (Oracel, MySQL) and cloud applications (AWS, Docker, Azure)
• Experience within the Scrum environment (Scrum master Certification)
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!