Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of railway vehicles and recommends preventative and corrective maintenance, including associated documentation, and prepares specifications for materials, equipment components and processes;
- Conducting investigation and data-based analyses (e.g.: Maximo, Orbita);
- Servicing and repairing of diverse fleets;
- Planning, directing, and recording periodic testing, and recommending or initiating modification or replacement of equipment that fails to meet acceptable standards;
- Experience in commissioning, service and/or testing of rolling stock
- Education as automation technician or electrical technician (Lehre Level)
- Problem solving
- Willingness to work in two locations (Villeneuve and Zurich)
- Willingness to work on-site in-service locations of our customer
- Fluent English or French, German is a plus
The position is located both in Zurich and Villeneuve.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!