Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Assist the Talent Development Officer in all the tasks related to Career Path Development
- Manage the registrations for trainings and internal events
- Support the development of our training offer
- Support the onboarding process and manage career path appointments for consultants
- Manage the international mobilities process
- Support the preparation of the career committees
- Help in the launch of a career follow-up platform
- Satisfaction surveys and offboarding interviews, analysis and retention plans
- Projects around cultural and engagement
- Work with external suppliers and with other ALTEN entities
- Fluent in English and French – German is a real plus.
- Education in human resources and/or Business, previous internship in the field is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Very good command of Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Be a good listener and communicator, convincing, reactive and pro-active.
- An open-mind, relational easiness and tenacity will be real assets for this position.
- Internship for a period minimum of 6 months, up to 12 months, based in Lausanne.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!