Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Administration and operational maintenance of the CyberArk solution
- Participation in on-call duty (1 week per month, 24/24)
- Contribution to the business project
- Contribution to the deployment of the CyberArk solution
- Embedding of accounts Implementation of new management policies
- Development of new connectors
- Implementation / development / Improvement of automation and reporting tools
- Knowledge of the CyberArk Enterprise Vault solution: if the candidate has never used the solution then he/she will have to take CyberArk PAS Administration training, which is the responsibility of the candidate
- Good knowledge of: operating Unix and Windows systems managing and operating accounts on Unix systems Windows Active Directory MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase databases
- Mastery of PowerShell and Python Mastery of SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Basic network knowledge: routing, TCP / IP protocols, DNS Basic security knowledge: firewall, IPS / IDS, cryptography, vulnerabilities, log aggregation / correlation, security
- Additional knowledge that would be a plus: CA Identity Minder PKI solution in general and OpenTrust RSA ACE Serve solution
- French is mandatory, English is a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!