Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Project Management
- Lead technology projects
- Define project phasing and release plans with the stakeholders
- Communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage scope, plan, risks and quality.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Contribute to cost tracking
- Define the resources capacity plan and source accordingly
- Take care of project communication and report progress to
- Management Coordinate all phases of the project from initiation to stabilization post-delivery in production
- Contribute to the project/program management methodology
- Architecture Lead technical studies with relevant stakeholders
- With the support of technical experts identify technical components to build or buy
- Work with the architecture team to define technical architecture
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology Project Management.
- Proven technical project management with strong interpersonal, and communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Project Management certification is a plus Experience in delivering integration projects, preferably for omnichannel initiatives, from initial study to production stabilization Experience in software architecture and development lifecycle Experience in e-Commerce projects is a must.
- Hands on experience with technology concepts such as APIs, micro-services, Cloud hosting, OMS, CRM (e.g. Salesforce platform), ERP (e.g. SAP) Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus Ability to communicate with technical and business teams (all levels)
- Good knowledge of service delivery management field Management of stakeholders in a project or matrix organisation
- Fluent English required, other languages are a plus (e.g. French, Italian, Chinese)
- Willingness & ability to travel
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, distributed environment with high expectations
- Experience with Confluence, Jira & Zephyr suitable
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!