Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Apart from writing code, be able to manage configurations and build workflows
- Should be autonomous in his/her work
- Be the owner of her/his own code and team’s systems, always ensure quality of deliverables and code before submitting it to the repository, be proactive in identifying and fixing errors
- Be flexible in terms of working hours and ability to provide hypercare support when needed
- Should be result oriented, focus on quality, delivery on time and beyond expectations
- Understand business and technical context, requirements, constraints and business objectives
- Support the Product Owner/Project Manager/Program Manager to estimate and challenge the development effort, identify risks and to define corrective actions
- Support the QA in the definition of test strategy
- Attend to Scrum ceremonies i.e. daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Developers, Scrum Masters, Architects…)
- Be able to explain and communicate technical options.
- Follow defined development methodologies and tools
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse, document and track status of reported defects using standard tools.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Help to define and validate functional and technical specifications.
- Additional related activities as identified and required.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar domain
- Strong and confirmed experience in Java development.
- Strong technical background in internet related technologies including open source, J2EE, and ability to discover new ones. Pragmatic and not dogmatic.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification, to development, testing and delivery.
- Engineer degree preferred in an IT-related field
- Solid professional references
- Excellent knowledge of Java and associated technologies
- Experience with workflow and rule engines, OMS expertise is a strong plus
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a strong plus
- Experience developing and deploying using PaaS / SaaS / Cloud infrastructure
- Technical knowledge and experience with e-Commerce processes and solutions, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex-Demandware) background is a strong plus
- Microservice / distributed system and Event Driven architectures (AMQP / JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experience working with RDBMS (MySql), NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and Search (Elastic Search)
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing
- Agile methodologies
- Experience with Docker is an asset
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!