Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Write/update functional specifications document (FUS), data migration plan, wireframes, and business rules
- Ensure FUS are communicated and well understood by the Business and the development team
- Under the supervision of the Business Analyst Lead, ensure the right tracking of activities assigned to you
- Support the Test Managers and QA engineer(s) to define the test strategy
- Facilitate decision making, and conflict resolution related to requirements and solution design
- Animate and facilitate requirements workshop and design sessions
- Actively contribute to the Business Analyst Community of Practice
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Proven business analysis experience with strong interpersonal, and communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience in e-Commerce projects is a must
- Very good knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Experience with Confluence, Jira & Zephyr suitable
- Fluent English required, other languages are a plus (e.g. French, Italian, Chinese)
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, distributed environment with high expectations
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!