Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Actively driving 6-24 month rolling forecast updates and updated to global supply planning team, follow up key supply and demand issues
- Responsible for stock replenishment planning, purchase order handling, tracking and expediting, and communicate
- Working with internal/external vendors for supply issues handling
- Optimizing inventory cost to best serve business target
Bachelor degree in logistics or supply chain
2-3 years of Experience demonstrable SAP APO experience preferable in SNP module
- Expreience not only at Finish Good, but also at Drug Product and API level
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Working experience of MS office software application and familiar with SAP system
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!