Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
At the heart of the management of our Lausanne-based agency, you will work independently to carry out the life cycle of the employees of the German-speaking Area of the subsidiary. You will participate in the support of the growth of the activity in this dynamic and high potential area, in an international environment.
▪ Employee life cycle:
o Onboarding (Work contract, requests for legal extracts, AVS announcement, family allowances, pension fund affiliation, …)
o Transfers / Leaves (work certificate, official letters, …)
▪ General HR support to employee (illness, accident, daily question/requests, …),
▪ Payroll management. Monthly transmission of payroll modifications and control (Bonus, Salary Evaluation, employee personal situation etc.)
▪ Timesheets controlling/validation
▪ Compliance to regulatory/legal concerns/law labour topics (LSE, …)
▪ General office management.
▪ You are in possession of HR assistant certificate (certificat d’assistant en gestion du personnel, Personalassistent mit Zertifikat)
▪ You have a good Office tools level
▪ You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in an international company
▪ You have a very good knowledge of HR activities (social security, labor law, work permit, …)
▪ Your mother tongue is French or German and you have a very good command of English (B2-C1)
▪ You have a willingness to take on an exciting professional challenge
▪ You have interpersonal skills
▪ You adapt easily in a dynamic and international environment
▪ You are curious and autonomous
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!